shake, rattle & roll

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 13:25:45 -0500 (CDT)

>Does anyone else get very, very young children who sing and match the notes
>you're tuning in the treble? A sign of talent, especially when they get it
>right, but very hard to tune through.
>
>Susan
>Susan Kline
>P.O. Box 1651
>Philomath, OR 97370
>skline@proaxis.com

Years back, I was finishing up unisons in a room with a 'liquid in, liquid
out' age, pre-walker who was crying along with my tuning. The little sucker
followed note changes and matched pitch pretty closely through about half an
octave before Mom took pity on us all and took him downstairs. Kind of scary.

>"The closest you will ever come in this life to an orderly universe is a
>good library."
>		-- Ashleigh Brilliant

Yea, but the Library, like the universe, doesn't have a meaningful index.
Who ya gonna call?

 Ron