String covers

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 15:58:43 -0500 (CDT)

Jon,

   I *think* I remember someone mentioning that LaRoy Edwards had them
available, but I don't have any other info.
   Also, Pianotek lists them on P. D-3, made out of Naugahyde (cotton
backing) & Cotton Body Cloth (grey-blue) water & dust repellant.
   Schaff also lists "String Cover Felt for Grand Pianos", 70% wool &
30% cotton, in 72" width. You cut and fit. Brown or maroon.
   That's all I have. Hope some of this helps.

Avery