DUMMY PIN

Rogerio Cunha rogeriocunha@openlink.com.br
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 22:49:29 -0300

Thanks to all. I am sure that is difficult to me understand some =
technical words  that were used to explain how to make the slot. I would =
like to know effectively how to make this slot. I suppose that is =
something as to cut from one tip of the pin to the other tip and with =
this cut, on that part cut,  the pin becomes half cylindrical and half =
plane. There is no doubt that is good to cut 1/4 below the hole. There =
is no doubt that is good to enlarge the hole but how to make the slot is =
a problem. because some words like KERF or 'quick-slip' I can't =
understand. I thanks to all. Rogerio Cunha - IC Member of the Guild. Rio =
de Janeiro