WAS Re: Tune-off

Fri, 12 Jun 1998 07:41:21 -0700

It was not my intent to be overly hard on all those MBA's. Any organization capable
of producing a product as complex as a piano for any length of time requires a vast
combination of skills and talents to keep it running. It only makes sense, when you
have beans to count -- hire a bean counter. I just think it is unfortunate that,
over the years, there has been such a reluctance on the part of many companies to
avoid product design and development.

Del