WAS Re: Tune-off

Dan M. Hallett, Jr. dhalle@toolcity.net
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 15:08:26 -0400

Dear Frank:

In our locl nespaper this week was an article stating the sale of pianos
went up last year - this was just new instruments. For this to make our
local newspaper (Meadville, PA) means something, somewhere must be
happening - or perhaps they just needed to fill a blank spot with an
inoffensive article:).
Dan Hallett, Jr. RPT