DUMMY PIN

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 13:17:16

At 04:38 PM 6/12/98 -0300, you wrote:
>Very good ! Thanks to all. To Jon Page, JIM, Joe & Penny, Lance and Susan
I thanks the patience with me but I just made my dummy pin with slot and is
very good. This is very good way in order to maintain the pin on the
pinblock without the pin be backed off 4 turns in order to make the coil on
the new string. Rogerio Cunha - IC Member of the Guild - Rio de Janeiro

Hi, Rogerio

I'm glad it worked. Now I'll make myself one like that, too, with a slot,
and short.

I back the pin off about 1 turn, because that way it will end up the same
place as it started once the new coil is tight.

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"Is there any truth to the rumor that everything is really O.K.?"
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant