EqualTemperament.com's music store is now open

Garret Traylor garret@kdn0.attnet.or.jp
Sat, 13 Jun 1998 09:45:59 +0900

Dear List;

It is my genuine pleasure to let you know that the music store at
EqualTemperament.com is now open.

The music store has the same foundation as our bookstore - a great selection
(ten times as many CDs as the typical music store) and everyday low prices
(savings of up to 40%--big enough that you save even after shipping costs).

It is easy to discover music. You can browse through nearly 300 styles
ranging from Alternative to Zydeco (everything but Classical, which is soon
on the way) or use "Essentials" (my favorite feature) to learn about the
best CDs to help you start or build a collection in a particular style.  And
best of all you can reduce guesswork by listening to some of our 225,000
song clips.

To search for you favorite music visit URL listed below. When you arrive at
the site click on the search icon at the top of the page and then enter the
title or performer that you are looking for. Then click on the search
button...It is so easy to find the books and music you want.

http://equaltemperament.com/bookstore/selection/default.htm

While you are at EqualTemperament.com visit these other very popular
features. (Online forms make it so easy to register your favorite sites or
services).

Classifieds - Do you have a piano for sale? List your piano here!
F.A.Q. - Enjoy our "Notes on your piano" a collection of 45 frequently asked
questions relating to  the piano".
Links - A list of useful piano related links on the World Wide Web. List
your website here!
"Piano Talk" - An online forum for you to ask that question that has been
bothering you.
Teachers - A listing of piano teachers from around the world. Register your
teaching service here!
Technicians - A listing of piano technicians from around the world. Register
you piano service here!

I hope you enjoy the new features at EqualTemperament.com and remember they
are all free for you to use.

Sincere thanks for visiting EqualTemperament.com.

Garret Traylor
Equal Temperament Services

Garret Traylor
Equal Temperament Services