Brass plate Fractured!

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 21:47:34 -0600

James,
The brass plate breaks very easily when tightened and when it has-is not
installed correctly.
When putting the flange pin in be sure that it is in the groove by lifting
and moving as you feel the screw tighten on the pin. The other teck may not
have done this (even the factory) when working on the action causing the
plate to fracture across the threaded hole!
I hope you can get to the screws without removing the damper levers O( They
sometimes can be difficult.
Joe Goss
You know your on the level if your bubble is in the middle.