Tuning, tuning, go away

R. Goodale rob.goodale@nau.edu
Sun, 14 Jun 1998 23:08:12 -0600

> Once a frail, little old lady at a nursing home offered me a piece of her
> birthday cake if I would stop tuning.  >>

I had a guy offer to confess to crimes if I'd quit and go away. Didn't
ask.

 Ron

I used to tune at a lot of nursing homes. Often the residence were
beyond mental ill-health and would make all kinds of racket when I tried
to tune. Once a particular ol' lady thought I was an employee who was
purposely trying to annoy her. She pelted  words and insults at me from
across the room for 30 minutes!!

Rob Goodale