Inharmonicity in strings

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 08:39:15 -0700 (MST)

Hi Kent:

I lie corrected (not even standing or sitting) once again. As I re-read the
original message (without wrap around on my screen) the word "octave"
was off screen, I only saw the word 4th at the beginning of the next line. My
apologies to you for incriminating you as an accomplice.

You were correct all along in that an octave and a 4th does have the 8:3
coincidence.

Jim Coleman, Sr.