What would YOU do?

RptBob1@aol.com RptBob1@aol.com
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 16:03:08 EDT

<<
 I expect him to call again.  Would you take this job?  Is this type of
 scrutiny common in some areas?  In my 18 years of business I never saw
 anything like it.  I have visions of him watching my every move and
 checking every cranny of the piano's interior with a white cloth to see
 if I was thorough enough.

Clyde:

I would never take on such an individual. He sounds like the type who would
never be satisfied and yet, considering he has let his fine piano go so long
since last servicing, he also would not seem to the type who will become a
"regular".
Who's supposed to pay for your time while you are being "qualified".  And how
would he know the difference anyway.  Your RPT status should be qualification
enough.

Bob Bergantino,RPT
South Euclid, Ohio