Tuning, tuning, go away

PDtek@aol.com PDtek@aol.com
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 22:19:03 EDT

> > Once a frail, little old lady at a nursing home offered me a piece of her
>  > birthday cake if I would stop tuning.  >>

I was also tuning in a nursing home when a black object flew through my
peripheral vision, past my head, and landed across the room. It was my tuning
kit. I turned around to see a lady in a wheel chair, probably in her nineties,
waving a finger at me and yelling, "Now pack up your sh_t, and get the hell
out of here!

Dave Bunch