What would YOU do?

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 09:35:21 +0000

I think that slowly but surely the name PTG is getting into the
public's mind along with RPT.  PTG has been in the promotion
business for quite awhile since Fern Henry's presidency and I
for one am glad to see it.  I get many calls asking if I'm an
RPT or in the Guild.  Of course my ad in the Yellow Pages, which
by the way easily pays for itself, promotes my membership with
the official logo and my answering machine says I am a
Registered Piano Technician.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA