What would YOU do? (followup)

Billbrpt@aol.com Billbrpt@aol.com
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 19:01:12 EDT

In a message dated 6/16/98 7:04:34 AM Central Daylight Time, cedel@redrose.net
writes:

<<  If he calls again, I will probably tell
 him that I believe both of us will find the relationship unsettling and
 I recommend he call the next person on his list.  I'm still debating
 mentioning that I seriously doubt he will find ANYone he will be totally
 happy with, because none of us are perfect.  >>

This may end up getting you a trusting customer in the end, someone who will
be willing to do it *your* way.  Don't be discourteous but do be firm with
him. He will probably keep checking around and may get someone else. Let that
person have the bad experience. Then when you are called, even if it is
another year from now, approach the situation calmly and when in his living
space, make the conversation polite, brief and to the point but don't allow
him to carry on a conversation with you while you are working. If he tries to
interrupt your work, calmly explain that this work requires uninterrupted
concentration to acheive good results.  He'll back off.

Good Luck,
Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, WIsconsin