Equal-Beating Victorian Temperament

Vanderhoofven dkvander@clandjop.com
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 20:54:08 -0500

At 09:25 PM 6/14/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Dear List,
>Skip Becker RPT who is hosting the Temperament Festival program at the
>Convention in Providence asked me to write up a description of the
temperament
>I willbe presenting for the hand out book that will be provided.

>Bill Bremmer RPT
>Madison,Wisconsin

Dear Bill,

Would you mind writing out a way to tune the Equal Beating Victorian
Temperament?  Aural checks would be nice, but since I use the SATII a lot,
instructions on how to modify SAT tunings to get a Equal Beating Victorian
temperament would be nice also.

Also, would you mind writing out the instructions to tune your 1/7 comma
modified meantone temperament?

Thanks!

David Vanderhoofven