aural tuning

RptBob1@aol.com RptBob1@aol.com
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 16:10:03 EDT

<<
 I have noticed that some (not all) ETD tuners get over time so little aural
 practice that their unisons overall but in particular in the upper treble
 suck. Some even pluck the strings with their finger nails? It is fantastic
 that one string is electronically, perfectly on pitch. But what about the
 other two?  >>

Big-time interpretation needed on this one!  Sentence #1 doesn't make any
sense no matter how many times I try to sort it out.  Would the author please
come back and re-phrase,re-sort, or restructure so that I can have an opinion
about what you attempted to say.

Bob Bergantino,RPT