aural tuning

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 14:40:23 -0600

All,
Yes and has the person speaking also tuned that piano thus knowing weather
or not  the upper can be tuned without it sounding like a wind chime? We
have just come through a three year drought that has left almost all older
pianos with loose bridge pins. The problem has eased some what with the
return of moisture due to El Nino, I would hate to think that a reputation
could be made or broken in ways not befitting the PTG code of ethics. Its
easy to lay blame but hard to get all the facts.
Sorry I dont usually respond in a negative way
Joe Goss