aural tuning

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 17:11:45

Hi Bob,
       Seeing a number of pianos 6 months after the fact can give a good
indication of sorting the men from the boys. You wonderful ladies this not
intended to be a sexist remark, sort the ladies from the girls, aint' got
dat familiar ring. Some of these so called sweet tunings have such lousy
pin setting, that the customer has been cheated if they paid $20.00 for the
tuning.
Roger

>> How do you REALLY know that?  What did you do-shadow him and then take
>> measurements.  Or did  you rely on what someone said?  I question these
kind
>> of all-inclusive statements and need more than a word on it.
>>
>> IMHO
>>
>> Bob Bergantino ,RPT
>> South Euclid, Ohio

Roger Jolly