"Bosendorfer Bass/Tenor Break"

David ilvedson ilvey@a.crl.com
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 21:41:02 +0000

Of course you've checked to see that the tri-chord damper is
lifting enough to clear those strings?  Try a little sugar
coating at the strike point and feel for any hard spots without
doing any real changes.  I generally try to make the tenor sound
more like the bass to even the break out.  Consider moving the
action in and out just a bit to see if there is any improvement.

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA