2000

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 16:11:59 -0600

Hi Dick,

That depends on the hardware for Win95. If you were running it on say an
older 486--you might well have hardware problems with the 2 clocks. You can
check this easily enough.

A. make a boot disk for your floppy drive
B. take it out of the drive.
C. set the clock on your computer to 1999 12 31 23:59:00
D. wait! If the clock turns over to 2000 01 01 00:00:01 then
E. reboot the computer.
F. Check the time. OR if computer refuses to boot you know you have a problem.
G. IF computer refused to boot then use the start up disk you just make and
boot to dos 7.0
H. reset the clock to the correct date.
I. Start looking for a new *box*

At 03:43 PM 6/18/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I have Windows 95 in my computer, is it going to go KA_POOT in Jan. 2000?
>Thanks for your ( IN POOT).
>Dick

>Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Regards, Don