2K

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 19:52:40 -0500

Hi All,
Just fooling around with my PFS:First Choice database program.	Under the
blank for date if you type year in 00 or 0 anything it will not accept it.
If you type in 05/04/2001 it does accept it and it will retrieve it or find
in a search rang like 01/01/98-> ( this means equal to or greater than)
06/02/2002 and it will retrieve the record.  Anyone else use First Choice
to try it.  Mine is the old DOS version.
I tried the suggestion on Quicken about the + sign but my DOS version
doesn't respond to that.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Periperals
pianoman@inlink.com            May I listen as well as I hear.