2000 problem back

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 22:17:47 -0400

I recently purchased Quicken 98 for Home & Business and it had no
problem accepting the year '01.

I did run (in DOS) a Y2K program and it said my system would not handle it.

There is a difference between the system and program time keeping.
Somehow, somewhere  . . .  in there.

I have to look into this.

Jon Page