Aural or Visual Tuning?

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 22:35:28 -0400

Ed,

Yours is one of the better testimonials in I've seen in favor of ETD's.

My philosophy: The 'instrument' (ETD) is usually perfect. Unfortunately, the
pianos are not. So, in a contest between ETD and me -- me wins [grammar, or
lack of intentional].

To answer your question, =no= ETD will make you a better person. Used
judiciously, however, they may make you a person who's 'temperament' is easier
to tolerate at the end of a given day! Maybe even during the day, when, while
setting up risers or folding Samsonite chairs, the stage crew incoporates the
same time-tested methods used by airport luggage handlers.

Good luck in your continued pursuits, short-timer...

At 05:28 PM 6/18/98 -0500, you wrote:
[cut]
>    Will an RCT make me a better person? I had a PT100 once, and it
>didn't help.

Jim Harvey, RPT
harvey@greenwood.net