Puzzler

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 13:40:40 +0000

David ilvedson wrote:

> Dear List,
>
> Puzzler...

  I was stumped until I noticed
> something with the hammer, shanks & flanges up.
> Any ideas about what I had to do to fix the problem...

Was gonna say pulley keys, but----
 You saw it only when you could see the wippens-----Hmmmm--: loose wip
flange screws?, horrible misalingment between hammer rollers and rep
levers?, Rep springs contacting wood where they shouln't?, loose jack
regulating buttons?, wippens clattering against an action rail
(naaa,--because blow distance is right regulation presumed ok)?
EXTREMELY loose action centers? Backchecks hitting sostinuto rod? Jacks
hitting wood in windows? Loose rep lever regulating button? What have I
forgotton!
-Mike Jorgensen
First to stick my neck out so probably missing something