Listserv meeting in Providence

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 16:33:36 -0500

Jeannie et al,
I'm talking to Evelyn about getting a room for us to meet during one of the
free
periods/breaks.  I actually told her that a Guild catered affair in a suite
would
be ideal.  I thought we could meet at any nearby lounge/cafe/restaurant
where we could MINGLE.  I've asked for metal detectors, no chairs and
plastic cups only in case things get thrown.  Ha!  I'll get a
vote/consensus and keep the list "posted".
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net