Felting back to Arsenic

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 19:30:48 -0500

HI All,
I don't know why this would be a no-no in talking about.  They must have
put something in the felt to moth-proof it.  Seems like I heard this form a
insider long ago.  Who does know what was used for moth proofing then.
Should I start looking for the black helicopters now?
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Periperals
pianoman@inlink.com            May I listen as well as I hear.