SAT ll Wanted

J Patrick Draine draine@tiac.net
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 19:46:21 -0500

>In anticipation of the new SAT lll, I am wondering if there are not quite a
>few SAT lls up for sale.
>
>I, myself have considered the SAT lll, but looking at the rather sizable
>investment, I thought if I could find a SAT ll at the right price, I might go
>that way.
>
>If anyone would like to post me privately with details and a price, I would be
>glad to give it consideration.
>
>Thanks
>
>Dave Bunch

When the Boston Chapter had its May meeting at Inventronics, with the SAT
III as the "technical topic", Al Sanderson said they have about 8 months'
backorders for the SAT III. At the time Al thought they'd start shipping
the first ones at the time of the Providence convention.
So don't expect a sudden glut of used SAT II's tomorrow. The SAT III is
great, but my SAT II has still got alot of life and value in it.
Patrick