Fathers Days

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Sun, 21 Jun 1998 11:47:59 -0500

Happy Fathers Day to all Dads and the Moms who allowed that to happen.
	My own father, passed away in 1986, is my inspiration and role model. He
was a simple man, but the longer he has been gone the more elegant of a
person he has become to me.  If I could only come close to filling his
shadow I would be blessed.  He accomplished so much with so little that my
accomplishments seem trivial.
	 May all of your sons look upon you as being the "great person" in their
life.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Periperals
pianoman@inlink.com            May I listen as well as I hear.