Welcome..

Sun, 21 Jun 1998 14:10:32 -0700

Barrie Heaton wrote:

> BTW I would not recommend using bulk email to promote you web site, as
> some were along the line you  have to say www.Pianobuilders.com  and all
> they  have to do is a DNS lookup and inform your provider, you could
> be looking for a new web site.
>
> Barrie

Barrie,

It will never happen. I try to live by the simple guideline of "Doing to others as
I'd like them to do to me." Whether they act that way or not is up to them. Since
I despise bulk mail of any variety -- E.mail or snail mail -- I could never bring
myself to inflict this kind of garbage on anyone else.

Thanks for your comments,

Del