Twisting new bass strings

Terry Beckingham Terry_Beckingham@mbnet.mb.ca
Sun, 21 Jun 1998 21:18:29 -0500 (CDT)

Wim,

That would depend on the funds available for the job. I can clean the
strings for about $50 but a new set is about $300. I have never broken a
string during removal. It doesn't really take that much time. The pianos
that I work on really don't justify the expense of new strings, although one
of these days I will try it.

Terry