Extra parts?

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 16:50:29 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Conrad,

>>  What would have this piece have been?
>.  It
>>looked like something left behind by the builders.
>>
>>Any thoughts????
>
>Piano equivalent to the old can in the car door trick.??

   I had a stick left behind a couple of weeks ago. But it was the tie-down
stick for the hammer shanks on one of our least pianos that the dealer's
people hadn't removed.
   Personally, Ed's sounds like one of those "Sausage on a Stick" kind
of things to me. :-)

>Conradhidinginhisroomfromhighschoolmusiccampers
>"They're everywhere, they're everywhere!"

   You too, huh? A couple of weekends we had band contests here: one for
HS age then the next weekend for middle school age.
   That last one made me want to runfromtheschoolscreaming!

   At least this month most of the festival participants are college age.

>Conrad Hoffsommer		Office - (319) 387-1204

Regards,
Avery

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music