HT query

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Mon, 22 Jun 1998 20:37:04 -0500

Hi ,
Just a point.  I read that the directions for setting up an HT over an
existing tuning is a process of altering the cents values of the calculated
tuning by +2c, -2c, whatever.  Question is, since you are changing whatever
partial the device is listening to , is that not changing the fundamentals
placement more than the amount you are changing the tuning partials.  Is
this as clear as mud or can you tell what I am saying?
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Periperals
pianoman@inlink.com            May I listen as well as I hear.