2K back and forth

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Tue, 23 Jun 1998 18:32:09 -0500

Hi Terry,
I don't know but I will do more testing this weekend to see if a sequence
of dates before and after 2k come out in the right order.  I have to have a
rested brain and clear quiet time to concentrate now that my age is so
advanced. Thanks,
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Periperals
pianoman@inlink.com            May I listen as well as I hear.

> From: Terry Beckingham <Terry_Beckingham@mbnet.mb.ca>
> To: pianotech@ptg.org
> Subject: Re: 2K back
> Date: Tuesday, June 23, 1998 3:50 PM
>
> Janmes and Lance,
>
> Does it really work or is it just reading the first two digits (i.e. 20)
and