You've got questions? (was Piano Designers...)

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 12:54:17 -0600

At 12:19 PM 6/24/98 -0500, you wrote:
> I'm not implying, in
>this illustration, that Steinway is a religion, it's just that... well, I
>mean, you know... all right, you got me. Steinway probably does qualify as a
>religion but that's still my answer, and I'm sticking to it.
>
> Ron

Actually, Ron, Steinway doesn't quite qualify as a religion. Since EVERYONE
involved believes what they say, they qualify as a cult. Religions always
have dissenters and non-believers. @%^)>

Guy
On the other hand, you've got different fingers.