You've got questions? (was Piano Designers...)

Ron Nossaman nossaman@SOUTHWIND.NET
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 14:39:44 -0500 (CDT)

>Actually, Ron, Steinway doesn't quite qualify as a religion. Since EVERYONE
>involved believes what they say, they qualify as a cult. Religions always
>have dissenters and non-believers. @%^)>
>
>Guy
>On the other hand, you've got different fingers.

EVERYONE????? Sorry Guy, don't presume to sign me up for the pilgrimage
until you see me worshiping at the altar. You are poking a sharp stick at a
piano pagan here. Steinway has (have) way too many warts to qualify for
deification in my alleged mind. Read that as "generally very nice, but
could/should be better".

 Ron