You've got questions? (was Piano Designers...)

harvey harvey@greenwood.net
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 19:49:51 -0400

JimB, sorry to upset you. Nossaman will 'toy' with a given theme; so will I.
He quotes Star Trek, I like diesels. Since we both went to different schools
together, neither of us follow the game plan. If fact, both of us (bofus)
will move the goalpost at the slightest provocation. Bill Ballard is another
who's quite capable of marching to a different drummer. But then, we all
must watch out for YOU! (Lord knows, someone needs to!)

I saw where Bill Maxim was going, but tried to induce another
'How many F's' sentence to see if we could swamp servers for yet another
month of off-topic material. It looks like I succeeded. That's what's called
a "grabber", and I'm glad you did.

Frankly, I'm surprised that you're unfamiliar with the use of Sterno for
medicinal purposes. 8-}

Jim Harvey, RPT
harvey@greenwood.net
I'm glad it's not my piano!