Sweet Sound Tuning

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 13:11:19

Ron Nossaman wrote:
>Hi Susan,
>
>That's a pretty good description of what I do. Add double octave checks to
>the bottom, and the top, and smile when you present the bill. Very little
>razzle-dazzle.
>
>Re Foucault: Sounds right, but you should be careful about using the 'L'
>word around this crowd, what with a national convention coming up, and all.
>There are those who are only too willing to misinterpret a comment like that
>as an invitation.
>
>(Pssst, Susan's buying)
>
> Ron

Dear Ron,

Susan will probably buy lunch for any list friends who present themselves
in Philomath, Oregon. (My choice of restaurant, though.) Hope you don't all
come at once! If they hold the National in Philomath, I'm in big trouble
<g>. As it is, you have to catch me first. I'll be 3000 miles away from
Providence.

Ron, it's very reassuring to hear that you do nearly the same thing I do
when tuning octaves. Does anyone else here do it the same way?

Regards,

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"Getting there is only half as far as getting there and back."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant