further on Kimball La Petite

pianoman pianoman@inlink.com
Fri, 26 Jun 1998 19:25:29 -0500

Back with more info.  This lady I used to tune for in the later 80's when
she moved to Connecticut until now.  She remembered my name all this time
because I gave her one of my brochures that I write, publish, and give
away.  The one she saved was one I did on the history of Kimball.  It was
not a particularly complimentary text but an honest one in my opinion.  So
all this time she remembered me because I gave her a piece of me in my
writing.  You can buy brochures from PTG or anyone else but believe me, if
you don't write them yourself you haven't given them anything.  People like
a little personal touches in stuff you give them to read.  The glossy,
perfect, many color brochures is only so much fluff.  I think they would
rather have stuff you, yourself wrote and printed, even if it has some
mistakes, than anything you could buy to give them that says the same
thing.  Even if you have to buy something and rewrite it with your own
words is fair game as long as you, personally write it.  Trust me, it
works.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. from St. Louis, MO. USA, Earth
Piano Service and Piano Periperals
pianoman@inlink.com            May I listen as well as I hear.