Hofbauer Piano

Elian Degen degen@telcel.net.ve
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 03:37:13 -0400

Hello List

A customer called me today to restore a Gustav Hofbauer Wien  piano, first
time I meet one and the serial number seems to be 2870, It seems from last
century, the strange thing is that my customer tells me it never had a major
repair, and I found out the piano is in full working order, including tight
tuning pins. The customer says it has allways been in the family but no one
used it, any way it is surprising, As I am not sure about the serial number
I attached a picture of a part of the action, it is a facinating simple
action, but I would like an idea of itīs year of manufacture ( it is a grand
piano )

Elian Degen

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: piano.JPG