Damper Spring Replacement

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Tue, 30 Jun 1998 21:29:10

At 11:45 PM 6/30/98 -0400, Bill Ballard wrote:

>I just replaced the spring cord on the Knabe grand reps (Thanks to the
>Divine S Kline for thetrick in getting a point on the cord).

Gracious! You're _welcome_! I didn't know that the pointy trick was in any
way rare, novel, or exotic ... but Elmer's works for a multitude of things!
A few years ago I heard on the radio that the guy who invented Elmer's had
died. (His name wasn't Elmer, that was the bovine, Elsie's spouse, I
believe.) I blush to say I forget the inventor's name, but I had a moment
of silence in his memory. Great Stuff, Elmer's glue!

Regards,

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370
skline@proaxis.com

"Enormous amounts of information are available, including, however, very
little reliable data on what it all means."
			-- Ashleigh Brilliant