pianos for sale

Jeannie Grassi jgrassi@silverlink.net
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 10:08:00 -0800

It was requested that I forward this to the list.  I don't have any more
information than what is contained in the message, so please direct all
inquiries to the Carl Sullivan, personally. Thanks

Jeannie Grassi
Registered Piano Technician
jgrassi@silverlink.net
Bainbridge Island, WA

**********
Hi,

I have recently encountered a Daniel Thomas square grand (small) dated
1816-1835.  Owners are very interested in restoring conservatively.  I
have done considerable rebuilding but not of this age.  Piano is in good
original condition except the soundboard is "bowled" having 1/2"
negative down bearing.

Need to know if anyone has experience with this type board.  Also string
scale.  Several strings have been improperly replace.

Would appreciate any help.

Carl Sullivan, RPT  # 11236

509-529-4100
College Place, Wa. 99324   chapter 993

Also, in case anyone looking,  I have a very fine 5' 8" Mason & Hamlin,
Oak from 1979 for sale.  Priced conservatively at $15,000.  Really good
original condition.