PT Journal Index - more

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Mon, 04 May 1998 08:21:15 -0700

Hi John Baird,

A very simple solution to the database quandry would be to use one of the
many *shareware* databases programs. I personally use file express, but as
I said this is only one of many. Most shareware is intended to be *user*
friend. In this particular cases File Express is one hundred percent menu
driven.

Regards, Don