SAT III (long)

Billbrpt Billbrpt@aol.com
Mon, 25 May 1998 10:23:13 EDT

In a message dated 5/24/98 1:48:34 AM Central Daylight Time,
pianotoo@IMAP2.ASU.EDU writes:

<< Oh well, you asked for it. Please excuse me if I seem to be over exuberant.

 Jim Coleman, Sr.

Certainly no apologies were needed.  Thank you very much for this description
of the new SAT III, Jim. I think I'll be bringing mw checkbook to Providence.

Anybody wanna buy a slightly battered SAT II with 80 88-note Historical
Temperaments of different kinds for a wide selection of pianos?  Make an
offer.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin