US Presidents page (was Royal monikers...)

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 21:24:40 -0500

The story of how Hamilton almost became President is VERY interesting.
	btw, If you think Clinton is in trouble, read "Jefferson an Intimate
History" (I think that is the title) by "that woman author" (I forget her
name)

Richard  (once was a history major)