Schumann sb like Emerson

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 21:49:19 -0500

Yes,  the rib arrangement on the old Schumann upright is the "radial"
design, as you describe.  Much like in the old Emerson uprights. Boy does
that Emerson sound good, circa 1900..... in unrestored condition... The
owner is balking on $250 to get it into playing condition.  I might get it
for $50.

Richard Moody