RCT info re errata

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Thu, 01 Oct 1998 07:52:13 -0700 (MST)

Hi Mitch:

In your last sentence below, did you really intend to say that the
additional cost of the Library is $10? It was always my understanding that
the RCT software was $795 and the additional Library of Tuning records was
$100. My original statement was that RCT PLUS Library of tuning records
was $895. According to your statement below, is the regular price
of RCT PLUS the Library (less any special promotion) now reduced to $805?
Or is your mentioning of the $10 below just a misprint?

I may have given some of our readers a wrong impression about pricing of
the SAT. The SAT I (including hardware and software and library) is
#1300. The SAT II is $1450 and the SAT III is $1600

Since you and I are both dealers for our respective products, Are there
any used RCT systems available as complete hardware/software yet? I'm sure
that many of your customers have upgraded to more sophisticated hardware by
now. Is my Apple 2300 now considered a dinosaur yet? I haven't seen any at
stores for some time.

Jim Coleman, Sr.