hammer blow distance etc.

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Thu, 01 Oct 1998 09:55:08 -0600

Hi Don,
           I'll be in Regin thurs P.M. and fri/sat. sounds as if you have a
spread/geometry problem. If you need a hand let me know , it will cost you
lunch.
  Renner wippens and shanks do not make a Renner action, if the capstans
have been mislocated (probable). all kinds of funny things can show up.
also if the action stack is in the wrong place. I have found these pianos
with the capstans at thefront of the wip felt in the treble and at the rear
in the bass. I hope the customer or warranty can cover some serious work.
Regards Roger