Is this normal procedure?

Jerry Hunt jhunt@geocities.com
Fri, 02 Oct 1998 07:10:01 -0500

>   The thing that Blew my gasket the most with school work was to go to a
> school for  contract tuning and find another tuner there tuning a "special"
> piano for a "special" program at the FULL GOING RATES!!!! *7%$##*(@""}<>. It
> will happen though.
> A different point of view huh?
> Jim Bryant (FL)

Ahem! I just had to respond here, as I have been engaged by the local
junior high where this years choir solo and ensemble contest is being
held to tune the eight pianos that they will be using for the event. I
gave them a $5 discount off my standard tuning rate and have 2 1/2 days
to tune eight pianos (each "day" can end as late as 11:00 at night).
After all, it's a "special" program. And I'll feel guilty all the way to
the bank :o)

--
Jerry Hunt
Dallas, TX