Contests, or moot points, was Re: Another TUNE-OFF

Kenneth W. Burton kwburton@calcna.ab.ca
Sat, 3 Oct 1998 05:50:03 -0600 (MDT)

	Ric,

	I understand that all the balls which were pitched to Maguire near
the end of the home run contest were marked with invisible ink so that
identification could be foolproof.

	KenlovebaseballBurton "Doctor Piano" Calgary