Is this normal procedure?

Phil Bondi pbondi@hotmail.com
Sun, 04 Oct 1998 05:30:03 PDT

>Hi, Phil:
>
>If you have to ask, the answer is yes. When someone serious about
making
>a career for themselves in piano technology comes to me seeking advice,
>I have two suggestions to make. The first is to invest in a compputer.
>Yes, it will prove to be a great help in managing your business, but
>just as important is to get "wired" to the internet, so that you can
>avail yourself of all the great, on-line resources now available. I
>consider a computer to be indispensable to the serious technician. My
>second suggestion is to join the PTG.

..Les, I AM a member of the PTG..my *what chapter?* comment was based on
the fact that there IS no chapter here where I live..and there's no
interest in having one among the techs in this area..

 Your great enthusiasm for what you do shines through in every
>post you write, and is an example for all. Your questions are
important,
>too.

..thanks Les..the one thing I have is a healthy respect for those before
me..to me, it is an honor and a privlidge to work along side the likes
of a Les Smith, a Jim Sr., a Larry Crabb, etc. etc...these and all of
you on this list and NOT on this list have paved the way for the new guy
like myself..I'd be a fool not to use this list and the PTG as a source
of reference for this business.

Phil